21 March 2013

gratitude for a monday on a friday.

today i am so so grateful for clean sheets that wrap you up in the wondrous outside smells of spring, but still keep you warm in the middle of the night when the air is crisp and cool. 

grateful for a sunday morning brunch. life is very busy, sometimes even more so on weekends, so i am so glad when we can take a moment and enjoy, us, as a family, in the middle of all the busy, hectic ways we fill up our lives with on the weekend....
 I am so grateful for nature's art and
for people art. both fill my soul.
 Grateful, oh so grateful for these kooky boys. The youngest who couldn't stop talking one evening and had to demonstrate exactly what his lego contraption would do if it was in real life: rolling on the floor was part of that demonstration. The eldest showing his teenage ways by playing a game on the wii, trying to ignore his mother who is taking, yet another, photograph. Oh sweet middle, love when you are happy and chuckling. 
 I am grateful for lovely benefits that support lovely causes and give me an excuse to dress up a bit, put on lipstick and go out with my husband.  So grateful for an evening filled with beautiful people with beautiful stories; flowers on the tables and lights twinkling in the chandeliers above.

I am so grateful for learning, for growing and a chance to work on it all. Grateful for when my mind opens up and my heart sings and I find better ways to walk on this earth and share in life's fortune and mishaps. Grateful for the chance to sit and reflect on the many ways I am grateful. xxoo
                                                  what are you grateful for this week? I would love to know.

xxoo




12 comments:

  1. such beautiful gratefuls and lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharings your gratitudes, I am grateful today to be looking out at the cold and the wet while we cuddle inside, fire lit, children safe, tummies full and happy and all in good health. Today is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your lovely list of gratitude Naomi! hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. xo

      Delete
  3. I am so ready for the spring feeling to come to Copenhagen! I'm sure it will eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so love that you stopped by! thanks so much! xo

      Delete
  4. I love your husbands pancakes - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish you all were closer so we could have pancakes together more often! xo

      Delete
  5. I love your gratefuls this week, I love fresh sheets, yummy breakfasts and dates with husbands:) This week I'm grateful for doing crochet, being out in the garden and that there is just 4 more days of school then holidays!! Have a wonderful weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Catherine. so sweet of you & yes, hurrah for school holidays!! & isn't it nice to BE outside again? hope things are lovely there this weekend! xo

      Delete
  6. That was so lovely to read. You have reminded me of the importance of brunch!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks Maxabella! I am so glad. You are making my day with your sweet words! xo

      Delete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...