03 August 2013

31 of 52 :: portraits of the boys

My boys this past week on a wee camping trip to Catalina Island. Our time there is always so very special. I wish the boat ride over to the island wasn't quite so expensive or we would be there more often. 


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
blog love from last week: these sweet siblings from Under Our Own Olive Tree. I definitely miss the sweet baby stages and completely understand Lego obsession// and oh my! have you seen this sweet cuteness from Blackberries & Rosemary? just too much!// Kate's sweet girls. She has such a wonderful eye for capturing special moments.// And there is something so very lovely about these three siblings. I especially love the first portrait. Adorable! 

Hope your weekend is going well! I have a guest post coming up sometime soon on Nicole's blog Rose Runs Wild for her posts on The Growing. It is a wonderful & heartfelt series with women from all walks of life (and ages) discussing the beauty & grace of aging.  I will post a link to my post on my blog when it goes "live", but in the mean time you should click through and see what all these amazing and awesome women are saying.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Rebecca. I shall look forward to your guest post. I need all the beauty and grace I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely popping over to Nicole's blog, sound really interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so great! Let me know what you think! xo

      Delete
  3. I love adventures too. Lovely photos of your boys this week, the first one all in blue so beautiful. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much Catherine! Wishing you a lovely week ahead. xo

      Delete
  4. I could spend hours staring at that blue oven. Beautiful shots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could stare at the ocean for hours as well! xo

      Delete
  5. Time on Catalina is to be cherished for sure. So many good memories there!
    These are sweet shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so Dawn! It was a lovely time to be had. xo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful portraits!

    I know what you mean about expensive boats. When we were in Cape Cod we didn't even go to Martha's Vineyard. The ferry is too expensive for a day trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like an exciting camping trip. Thank you for your kind words & linking back to my images x

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...